Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"MANSPACES"

">

I have seen many instances of "manspaces".

Have you?

For example, let's talk about garage conversions into manspaces...
That's a place I have never seen converted into a "womanspace"!
But how many of you have seen garages that look like they are another room of the house? I have seen them heated, sheetrocked, decorated (commonly a hobby or sports theme), media-presence (television, radio, etc), et cetera...

Manspace! They are often quite impressive.

Women take their spaces, too. But too often it is the whoooole house.
If she is married, doesn't it seem a bit unfair when even the master bedroom is 100% feminine frills?

Hahaha! Come on! Tell the truth... You've seen what I am talking about, haven't you??

Feel free to comment: I'd just love a little feedback!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment