Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't Touch This!


I thought I would lighten things up on the ole blog today!
Besides, encouraging the happy heart is a noble pursuit, is it not?
So if this short post makes you smile or laugh-
even just for a few moments- then I am glad!

How this blog started:
Last night I ran across an old- very entertaining- video.

Well, ummmm- Let me rewind~
A more accurate translation of events is:

I could not sleep.
Ignoring at least five choices in books on my bedstand,
I got out of bed.

Stupid move: Gaurantees a minimum of 1.5 hours additional sleep loss.

Then I started to wander around youtube-world...
(add minimum of one more hour sleep loss)

I guess I wasn't too concerning with getting a solid night's rest.

Anyway~~~
Like I was saying, I ran across this old, but very entertaining, video.
It made me smile.
It relaxed me
...not long afterward I crept back into bed.

Laughter is sooooo good for the soul!

I wonder how many of you remember this?
Many of you, I bet!

(If you like it, there is a second video. Check out Judson Laipply's website.)




************GOT LAUGHTER?**********************

This is another oldie but goodie.

I started thinking about the issues of
Reader's Digest that I used to read as a kid.
Many of you remember those magazines, right?
One of my favorite sections was called:
Laughter: The Best Medicine.
All sorts of funny stuff was there~
one liners, stories, jokes- whatever would tickle your funny bone!

Laughter really is good medicine!!!
Laughter is really good *food* for our spirit!!!

We need to smile and laugh- It is part of healthy living!

I hope you have a truly happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment